What's new

Merkava v4

Jimmydids

Achiever
Need to check with them but it appears to be a new model, chamber change at least from the drawings, more rounded than the original but it looks like I've missed a couple of versions

http://mini-ecig.com/Merkava#prettyPhoto

The merkava is currently my go to atty for a mtl/stl sort of vape at work, works superbly and a great deck to build on, only problem is air bubbles giving dry hits with high veg juice which are removed by closing and reopening the juice control every 5 or so drags.

One to keep an eye on, with the ystick they sold at low price if ordered pre-production, this might be same sort of deal. I only know what I've seen tonight (and I'm in the pub for a friends birthday so not had time to look in into it properly) so don't quote me on it, will know more once I get in touch with them but for $50 I will be ordering one

Last edited:
its been OOS for a few weeks. It is also advertised with different AF holes under the coils but these were not available for the first batch. I does look good though. I think they really tried to iron out issues with the earlier versions (which were still pretty good). Who knows if/when a new batch will be available..

they are up for order. Shipping time 5-7 weeks. $60 and the af tubes now available as add-on for $10 a set...

They have started shipping now as I got a dispatch email from them today. There has been a bit of a protracted conversation going on regarding the metal tank section which I ordered to go with it. Initially they said they had run out but then changed to they didn't meet quality control so would be interested to know if anyone else got this add on

These are seriously good tanks, a dream to build and amazing flavour, I've just ordered a second one. I would rate as on a par with the Calix v2 but at the current price, an absolute steal

Back
Top Bottom