What's new

18650.UK on POTV!

18650UK

Postman
Hello POTV!

We’re all shiny new (kinda..) We’ve been around the blocks a bit, but we’re new on this one

A little backstory;

18650.UK is an offshoot of Vape ER Ltd (VapER+). We have a couple of very successful shops in Surrey and Hampshire and a website (www.vape-er.co.uk) run by fantastic customer focussed staff and we’ve carried these self-set exceptional standards that built the brand into the new venture. 18650.UK was born primarily to service the wholesale 18650 battery market. While shipping to some of the biggest wholesalers and brands in the UK has kept us unbelievably busy over the last 6 months, the retail side has taken off exceptionally well and we’ve had an overwhelming amount of support on social media. Given the following the market leader in this industry has both on POTV and wherever the name pops up (I know Ben at Fogstar will be lurking, Hello Sir!), we were of course pleasantly surprised! Of course we compete in the same market. He mostly wins, we both laugh about it, we go on. It’s a good time!

18650.UK doesn’t aim to do anything new. We supply genuine 18650 batteries at the best prices we can, with free 1st Class Postage.

While we will always offer industry leading customer service, we don’t offer some of things our competitors do. We like to keep things as simple as possible in the interest of cost and speed, so we don’t offer free wraps or insulators with our orders. We do however supply free plastic hard cases with every order through the website, regardless of the number of cells ordered. Safety first, always!

We love to keep ahead of emerging technology and we supply to several educational facilities for the purpose of research. We’re currently working with Oxford University’s Engineering Department to assist with next generation smart energy recovery and storage solutions, developing technology that will monitor individual cell health in battery packs with the aim of recycling all old electric vehicle cells into both portable and static powerbanks. Ill start a new thread in the coming weeks that will mirror their blog for those interested. We always welcome enquiries from individuals or businesses working on pioneering energy storage technology and will actively assist in any way we can.

In the meantime, if there is anything you need, or if the above has raised any questions you want to ask, fire away below or email me through the website.

Your discount code is ilovepotv :)

Ben
Sales Director
www.18650.UK

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Ben,

..... interesting times indeed, we had 'Next Day batteries' join just a couple of weeks back too. Competition is good and choice for us is good too.. and thanks for supporting the forum.

Welcome aboard Ben,

..... interesting times indeed, we had 'Next Day batteries' join just a couple of weeks back too. Competition is good and choice for us is good too.. and thanks for supporting the forum.

Thanks Simon!

Absolutely. Healthy competition forces innovation in business. On that same note, stay tuned for some new products and services popping up on the site soon ;)

18650.uk and Fogstar have a healthy and respectful relationship. We have slightly different USP's, but I've heard nothing but good things about Ben's advice and service. Worthy competition.

Ben has managed to build 18650.uk up without company bashing and disrespectful tactics. All credit to him.

Welcome to the forum Ben, its always nice to see new vendors on the forum [emoji5] I'm a customer of the enemy (fogstar) but will be watching your business on here and the interesting thread your gonna be posting [emoji5]

Thank you :)

Fogstar is a fantastic brand and he has an immense following, there's no doubt about that! He's far from the worst enemy ;)

Will get the post up as son as i have more info from them. They're obviously unbeleivably busy and only update me/their blog when they get a few minutes here and there :)

Back
Top Bottom