What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Half Price Multipack Deals - Today Only!

I missed it as well !!! Don't know how, seeing as I got an email as well !!! Gutted !!!:17:

Dang I missed the sale once again.. Doooohhh

@Cotswold Vapour noooo, I missed it. One more day?! Please :)

I missed it as well !!! Don't know how, seeing as I got an email as well !!! Gutted !!!:17:

As much as I'd love to extend it this time, unfortunately we're still drowning in orders and stock is getting dangerously low :eek: - we'll do another one in a couple of weeks and I'll give some warning on this thread a couple of days in advance so make sure you have this post in your watch lists ;)

As much as I'd love to extend it this time, unfortunately we're still drowning in orders and stock is getting dangerously low :eek: - we'll do another one in a couple of weeks and I'll give some warning on this thread a couple of days in advance so make sure you have this post in your watch lists ;)
Thanks for the heads up Mr Cotswold [emoji1] better start raiding the piggy bank.

Received my yummy strawberry delight @Cotswold Vapour thank you very much :)

You're very welcome :D

Whaaaaaat ! Already, do you live next door to the shop ? I know Stu's fast at posting out but that's ridiculous :D

I can't take credit for the rapid service to be honest - it's Linda that get's the orders out lightning fast :D (I'm way too easily distracted to deal with order fulfilment lol)

I should add, I did get a discount on my visit to the shop Saturday and did order a quad pack Sunday :) would've been terribly rude not too ;)

Is it best to let the juices steep for a few weeks? Got the strawberry delight and doesn't quite taste right also the custard donut is a lighter shade compared to the one I have from a few months back

Back
Top Bottom