What's new

Half Price Multipack Deals - Today Only!

I missed it as well !!! Don't know how, seeing as I got an email as well !!! Gutted !!!:17:

Dang I missed the sale once again.. Doooohhh

@Cotswold Vapour noooo, I missed it. One more day?! Please :)

I missed it as well !!! Don't know how, seeing as I got an email as well !!! Gutted !!!:17:

As much as I'd love to extend it this time, unfortunately we're still drowning in orders and stock is getting dangerously low :eek: - we'll do another one in a couple of weeks and I'll give some warning on this thread a couple of days in advance so make sure you have this post in your watch lists ;)

As much as I'd love to extend it this time, unfortunately we're still drowning in orders and stock is getting dangerously low :eek: - we'll do another one in a couple of weeks and I'll give some warning on this thread a couple of days in advance so make sure you have this post in your watch lists ;)
Thanks for the heads up Mr Cotswold [emoji1] better start raiding the piggy bank.

Received my yummy strawberry delight @Cotswold Vapour thank you very much :)

You're very welcome :D

Whaaaaaat ! Already, do you live next door to the shop ? I know Stu's fast at posting out but that's ridiculous :D

I can't take credit for the rapid service to be honest - it's Linda that get's the orders out lightning fast :D (I'm way too easily distracted to deal with order fulfilment lol)

I should add, I did get a discount on my visit to the shop Saturday and did order a quad pack Sunday :) would've been terribly rude not too ;)

Is it best to let the juices steep for a few weeks? Got the strawberry delight and doesn't quite taste right also the custard donut is a lighter shade compared to the one I have from a few months back

Back
Top Bottom