What's new

Half Price Multipack Deals - Today Only!

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter weekend (so far!)...

Just a quick one to let you know we're offering 50% off all multipack deals today here. :)

Discounts have already been applied, so no need for a code, although due to the already pretty substantial saving, existing codes unfortunately won't work in conjunction, this time.

Now where did I put my dripper...

Thanks stu, didn't take advantage last time but have today :) 200ml of strawberry delight ordered woop woop

My orders gone in I'm really enjoying super bowl at the minute.

Even tho I've got a stash of cotswold concentrates it's rude not to take your offer up and I really like the idea that cotswolds doesn't milk every penny like other juice manufacturers do.

@mick brown I think @MixShop is going to restocking soon with your favourite's I emailed them last night to see when but I'm sure I'll have to wait until tomorrow for a reply.

@mick brown I think @MixShop is going to restocking soon with your favourite's I emailed them last night to see when but I'm sure I'll have to wait until tomorrow for a reply.
That's great news, thanks for letting me know. I'll just order the lime from cotswold now then. I've got 100ml of strawberry mixed up so not completely desperate but I like to keep some concentrate in stock. As you do ;)

I just ordered anyway I can't get enough cotswold... And it's bank holiday!!!.

Damn my fingers, cotswolds 100ml bottle's are just too good value :54:
I couldn't stop myself ordering 100ml of keylime and custard doughnut. :D

I just ordered anyway I can't get enough cotswold... And it's bank holiday!!!.
That's very true, but I've resisted going back to the site and ordering the strawberry as well. I must keep busy today or I'll succumb :D

Back
Top Bottom