Innokin
What's new

Viper x hellfire

vapinshith0use

Postman
Deville distro on fb taking orders for an updated viper from the attysmith. Thought id share as they look the tits.

Premier Ecigs
Deville distro on fb taking orders for an updated viper from the attysmith. Thought id share as they look the tits.
I've ordered two. They'll probably be in the classies probably 2 weeks after I get them. I don't know why I've ordered such a small atty when I like airy Vapes

I've ordered two. They'll probably be in the classies probably 2 weeks after I get them. I don't know why I've ordered such a small atty when I like airy Vapes
Cause the flavour is going to be off the charts!! [emoji3] think you can really open up the air on the x by all accounts. Good price too tbh. Might sell my hellfire predator now then as thats abit too airy for me. Im a one atty for one mod type of person and dont fancy buying two shadows!! Still waiting on the first to come [emoji23]

Vape Green
bloody tpd -NI to USA and back to blighty with customs fees [emoji20] gonna try tuttifrutti

Elux
Vape Green
bloody tpd -NI to USA and back to blighty with customs fees [emoji20] gonna try tuttifrutti

Your absolutely right, just had a chat with him the problem is the TPD regulation which means he can't sell his work in the EU. What a pain in the arse.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom