What's new

Lemon Meringue Pie - Capella

How long did she let it steep for and was there any sweeteners added etc?
@Purplefowler
Hopefully :-)
Not looking for a strong lemon but at the moment it tastes mainly of pastry with a hint of meringue, I only get some lemon at 4.5v and above.
I think another week before trying it again.
Actually she just corrected me. 3mls of lemon M in 30 mls is only 10% but added ethyl maltol. 30 drops. Not sure how much that is and she is liking it so much after a day it's not been steeped

Actually she just corrected me. 3mls of lemon M in 30 mls is only 10% but added ethyl maltol. 30 drops. Not sure how much that is and she is liking it so much after a day it's not been steeped

Aaahhhh... I didn't want to use EM as I've heard it is sweet like candy floss so I used Dulce De Leche:hmm:
Think I will invest in some EM for my next Lemon Meringue Pie trial!!!

:noob: Trial & error... at least everything I have made so far is vapeable... LOL

Aaahhhh... I didn't want to use EM as I've heard it is sweet like candy floss so I used Dulce De Leche:hmm:
Think I will invest in some EM for my next Lemon Meringue Pie trial!!!

:noob: Trial & error... at least everything I have made so far is vapeable... LOL
She has dulce now too. She is enjoying mixing which I've found surprising as she has relied on me to recommend and suggest juices and gear. I helped her get a mixing kit and she is away lol

It is great mixing, you know what you like and can experiment with your own taste buds, I always have at least 6 flavours sitting beside me.
The best part about vaping for me, as it has also became my hobby... LOL

Back
Top Bottom