Vape Club
What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

My own fault through not drinking enough but very dry patches of skin under my eyes side of my nose. It goes if drink plenty of water over a few days. Cuts on fingers off wire and earache off missus for foggy rooms and vg stained clothes.

Vape Superstore
To Yoda in post 83. I get low blood pressure and also have dehydration issues. So, i need to be careful vaping with vapes tendency to dehydrate a person. When im dehydrated bad, i get light headed, dizzy. My other vape related problem is asthma. But, the only vape related problem comes from when i tried FA Flash in my tobacco ejuice. I have never experienced asthma from vaping any other time, just from Flash. Gave a pretty bad attack each time i tried it. Tipped 3 bottles of it down the sink.

Having cured the dehydration by drinking more water I now have to get up for a piss during the night, what a pain but small price to pay.

Vape Green
I have a psychological side effect. Having tried many and varied ways to give up smoking previously - NRT, inhalators, cold turkey, Alan Carr, The Nicotine Trick etc... I have discovered vaping is so far the easiest and most pleasurable way to stop smoking. However, due to actually enjoying this process I am suffering guilt!

How can this be fun and relatively (to ciggies) healthy? Does not compute!

I have a psychological side effect. Having tried many and varied ways to give up smoking previously - NRT, inhalators, cold turkey, Alan Carr, The Nicotine Trick etc... I have discovered vaping is so far the easiest and most pleasurable way to stop smoking. However, due to actually enjoying this process I am suffering guilt!

How can this be fun and relatively (to ciggies) healthy? Does not compute!
Surely, no addiction is healthy! [emoji6]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Or, impaired fasting glycemia. Thats what i have and it causes dehydration issues. Its a type of "pre diabetes". Can be controlled by diet. But if you have it and vape you can get dehydrated and with that low blood pressure, with that dizziness and some like me get ringing/sssssss in the ears. With me it sounds like its actually inside my head. Watch the diet and drink fluids. High carbs for this condition are an enemy. Go for protein over carbs. Cheers.

AcmeFog
Just realised another side effect, as my sense of smell has become better the picking up after Hektor does his business has been well smellier. :(

Explosive but flowery smelling farts after chain vaping, I guess due to all the air you pull in. Not a bad thing to be honest :)

Vape Club
Yes, sense of small improved. USed to be self conscious in lifts that I smelled of cigarettes, now I realise there are for worse smells from people who never seem to wash :11:

And farts, yes. They do smell a lot different :D

Back
Top Bottom