What's new

Can anyone drop a bit of cotton 2 Southend hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon mate and love your dedication to the cause !!

Maybe ask nurse if you can have one of those drip feeds filled with vanilla custard !!! cuts out the middle man and just have it "delivered" intravenously ........ sorted and no wicking needed !! :18:

Get well soon mate and love your dedication to the cause !!

Maybe ask nurse if you can have one of those drip feeds filled with vanilla custard !!! cuts out the middle man and just have it "delivered" intravenously ........ sorted and no wicking needed !! :18:
[emoji23]

20170409_105830.jpg
a pale has gone to mine and grabbed this for me . Next onnme lust is my tanks and mods.
Happy days :)

Are you still in there @Ricky 2410 ? Any news as to release?
Still here. Just seen doctor and was told I look a lot better so they will try sending me home and book a date for opp lol. I replied I already tried to go home last week but ended up back in hospital with in 12h because of the pain. I can't cope with the pain in hospital so with out all the top shelf drugs I'm getting will have no chane.
So need 2 wait for tomorrow's doctors for an update [emoji47]
just want them 2 opp and get all these stones and stents out of me.

Opp tomorrow they are removing one of the 2 stones and both stents .They are removing the smaller of The 2 witch is stuck in The tube between kidney and bladder. The second larger stone last scan was still in the kidney so hopefully they can get me pain free and out off here!!!! Then will get an appointment for the second one

Opp tomorrow they are removing one of the 2 stones and both stents .They are removing the smaller of The 2 witch is stuck in The tube between kidney and bladder. The second larger stone last scan was still in the kidney so hopefully they can get me pain free and out off here!!!! Then will get an appointment for the second one
Hopefully you are at home and feeling better by now... take care chap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom