What's new

A couple of BIG announcements...

I like the forecast Jon, cloudy with an outbreak of Cotswolds [emoji23]
Week to go Stu. Nervous & exciting time! We expect joyous photos [emoji4]
Spent ages last night rummaging through stash boxes. Run out of Citrus Punch [emoji15]
So ordered some.
Then remembered why I ran mine down because I have about a litre of variations of CP from the concentrates [emoji23] But with four versions I need to do a side by side comparison with the original [emoji6]

Hope everything goes smoothly for you guys tomorrow Stu. Will you post some pictures up so we can see the new hub?

Great bunch, had a good chat and finally tried the full range, tasty :) bought me some citrus punch and tropical storm [emoji106]

The van dycks was good too, expect an order soon [emoji6]

[emoji106]

Opening went better than expected - many thanks to all of those who made an appearance - we really appreciate it :D

IMG_0949.PNG

@Cotswold Vapour thanks for having me on Saturday the shop is fantastic! Worth 400-mile round trip! so if you are local to Gloucester and the surrounding areas make sure to visit them! nice little town and felt right at home with the fantastic hospitality! The TPD boxes look fantastic can't wait to have them on our shelves! even if it because of this new law? Can't remember it name as no one ever talks about it :P

Been absent from the forum for a while, wish I'd spotted this before, I would have looked at coming up for the opening! Oh well, I'll have to put a visit on my to do list.

Back
Top Bottom