What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Strawberry Doughnut

Kwisatz Haderach

Achiever
I have finally got around to this limited edition juice and I have to say it's your best yet, even better than Strawberry Delight which is one of my favorites of all time, now I don't think this will be available again in the immediate future, we can but hope of course. So I'm having a toot on it and looking at a bottle of The Custard doughnut & Strawberry delight and wondering, possible cocktail, @Cotswold Vapour what do you think?

I have finally got around to this limited edition juice and I have to say it's your best yet, even better than Strawberry Delight which is one of my favorites of all time, now I don't think this will be available again in the immediate future, we can but hope of course. So I'm having a toot on it and looking at a bottle of The Custard doughnut & Strawberry delight and wondering, possible cocktail, @Cotswold Vapour what do you think?
Get yourself a dripper and try it mate couple drops on each coil will let you know, i missed out on the strawberry doughnut and love custard doughnut and strawberry delight but only have the custard atm, might have to put in a order and try myself

2017-04-08_shhhh.jpg

I have a sneaky suspicion that 50% Strawberry Delight & 50% The Custard Doughnut will produce surprisingly good results ;)

Back
Top Bottom