What's new

The Strawberry Doughnut

Kwisatz Haderach

Achiever
I have finally got around to this limited edition juice and I have to say it's your best yet, even better than Strawberry Delight which is one of my favorites of all time, now I don't think this will be available again in the immediate future, we can but hope of course. So I'm having a toot on it and looking at a bottle of The Custard doughnut & Strawberry delight and wondering, possible cocktail, @Cotswold Vapour what do you think?

I have finally got around to this limited edition juice and I have to say it's your best yet, even better than Strawberry Delight which is one of my favorites of all time, now I don't think this will be available again in the immediate future, we can but hope of course. So I'm having a toot on it and looking at a bottle of The Custard doughnut & Strawberry delight and wondering, possible cocktail, @Cotswold Vapour what do you think?
Get yourself a dripper and try it mate couple drops on each coil will let you know, i missed out on the strawberry doughnut and love custard doughnut and strawberry delight but only have the custard atm, might have to put in a order and try myself

2017-04-08_shhhh.jpg

I have a sneaky suspicion that 50% Strawberry Delight & 50% The Custard Doughnut will produce surprisingly good results ;)

Back
Top Bottom