Innokin
What's new

The Billet Box Thread...

@ashf1983 they sell on bbvapour in the US every second saturday. Cant remember the local US time. But in the uk it 3.30pm. You have to be v v quick mate. Make an accout forst and have items in your cart. Refresh the page and quick quick add a bb. Its pretty desperate to get one (so im told) iv not tried yet but will be doing so next month. Good luck mate.

Innokin
I hear you @vapinshith0use, I've been eyeing up a BB for some time now but still getting rid of a few items to justify the initial purchase then the exo (or Insider..) then a new button then new doors then the whistle tip then.......oooohhhh the list goes on....love it!!
I will lock myself away from the kids and put my best F5 frenzy face on :)

I hear you @vapinshith0use, I've been eyeing up a BB for some time now but still getting rid of a few items to justify the initial purchase then the exo (or Insider..) then a new button then new doors then the whistle tip then.......oooohhhh the list goes on....love it!!
I will lock myself away from the kids and put my best F5 frenzy face on :)
You know it mate. Im on the exact same pursuit as you!! You know the exocet is no longer in list format on fb. Just go along to hellfire website and grab one. They released saturdays 10am and 10pm. Think you still gotta be quick there too haha

AcmeFog
Heard that as well on TheAttysmith FB page. Have you seen the Insider yet? It looks impressive and is meant to be a strong contender to the Exocet. 510 ready, better AFC and apparantly some are using mesh with it...

After being out the Billet game for a few months, acquired a Ratbald Rev4B last week and an Exocet.....seriously, seriously impressed. The Exocet has revolutionised the Billet Box
rev.jpg

Elux
Newly acquired Dirtpie DNA 60 along with a fair few accessories :2thumbsup:
IMG_2771.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_2770.JPG

The middle set of panels needed a bit of TLC and they now look like this..
IMG_2783.jpg

Vape Green
Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom