What's new

A couple of BIG announcements...

As a high nic tobacco flavour junkie in Herts, I'm no use to you at all, but I wish you well in your new venture. :10:

Good luck on your new venture, lets hope my three favourites, Key Lime, Superbowl and the Big Slice make the cut soon.
Bit puzzled by the picture, are you going down the " shake and vape " route for some of your juice/ sizes ?
Hope everything goes well.

Good luck on your new venture, lets hope my three favourites, Key Lime, Superbowl and the Big Slice make the cut soon.
Bit puzzled by the picture, are you going down the " shake and vape " route for some of your juice/ sizes ?
Hope everything goes well.
Yes, the intention is to do so for the flavours that didn't make the cut, until we have put them through TPD proper, although we're focusing on our compliant range first.

And thanks :)

Yes, the intention is to do so for the flavours that didn't make the cut, until we have put them through TPD proper, although we're focusing on our compliant range first.

And thanks :)
Thanks

I'm also a big fan of Strawberry Delight, The Big Slice and Golden Flapjack, so enough to keep me going in the short term.

Good luck with the shop opening Stu before you know it there will be outbreaks of Cotswolds all over the place. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom