What's new

TPD whose our expert?

Daft Vaper

Postman
So a guy I met today vaping outside a station was talking about TPD. He said that a London shop had been fined for selling the TVF 12. He then went on to say that trading standards also said that if the owner doesn't put in an extractor they would close him down. I believed the first as the TVF 12 is clearly post last November but I haven't read anything about shop facilities so I think the last point is BS. All my favourite B&M's lack extraction so I hope it is BS as I can't find anything on this point. Does anyone know?

Btw I let him try Big Cheese and he loved it - so if you get a pair of bollocks ordering a bottle you will know it's him

Btw I let him try Big Cheese and he loved it - so if you get a pair of bollocks ordering a bottle you will know it's him

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] lots of ball bags order from me, may be difficult to spot but il keep my eyes peeled haha

The best TPD bollox I've heard so far is from my dad's mate. He reckons if you're vaping a 2ml plus tank in public a copper can grab it off you & stamp on it. I just laughed

You stamp on my tank....I kick you in da bollox simples. Sadly we will be seeing a lot more of this sort of shite being spread round. Next it will be on Jeremy Kyle.

The best TPD bollox I've heard so far is from my dad's mate. He reckons if you're vaping a 2ml plus tank in public a copper can grab it off you & stamp on it. I just laughed

I wouldnt even acknowledge something so ridiculous with a laugh. My brain wouldnt allow itself to process those words. They would be disregarded without making it through to my auditory cortex.

Back
Top Bottom