Innokin
What's new

A couple of BIG announcements...

While you're here Stu. Have you any updates on 50/50 or 60/40 higher nic juice ? Did I read somewhere that you were planning this or have I been dreaming :D
A friend of mine wants to try your product as I keep recommending it but he only uses a nautilus with 12mg nic. I've offered to make him some from your concentrates but he doesn't like to keep using my nicotine stash up. Yes, he's that thoughtful. Old school ;)

Premier Ecigs
AcmeFog
Looks great! Sorry to change the subject, so after TPD you will sell 30ml box I'm guessing there will be 3 10ml bottles in there? I thought you couldn't buy 'bundles' anymore?

Looks great! Sorry to change the subject, so after TPD you will sell 30ml box I'm guessing there will be 3 10ml bottles in there? I thought you couldn't buy 'bundles' anymore?
That's correct. Our 30ml, 50ml and 100ml packs have been fully registered with MHRA and will contain 10ml bottles... Bundles of mixed flavours are not allowed though to the best of my knowledge.

E-liquids.com
That's correct. Our 30ml, 50ml and 100ml packs have been fully registered with MHRA and will contain 10ml bottles... Bundles of mixed flavours are not allowed though to the best of my knowledge.
Awesome, thanks, let's hope they scrap the 10ml bottle thing when they see the amount of waste it causes!

Good luck with the shop, I think it will be a massive success if your online shop and products are anything to go by.
Will definitely pop in next time I am down at my dad's place in Hartpury

Vape Green
Smoore
Good luck dude. Have yet to order from you guys so next juice order will be you.

Congratulations

Back
Top Bottom