What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Didnt know ere to put this. If in wrong place show me were it should be. Cheers.

redmatt76

Postman
b9db10caf691735bab3c3e8fa6540d5c.jpg

800m and 0.2%...this is fkin ludicrous to me. If there was no monatary gain and ecigs were killing people none of this would have happened, greedy corrupt bastards just want a slice of the pie it has nothing to do with safety.

I don't know where they got the "61% of Adults want to stop smoking Nicotine" I wasn't aware you could !!!

The key words are 'Tobacco Products' , I have not bought, smoked, or even handled Tobacco Products for more than 3 years, when I gave up 'Tobacco Products'.
The whole thing is an utter stitch up, very likely 'influenced' by big business involved in 'tobacco Products'

And.. who is going to police it?
Policeman:"is that tank 4ml?
Vaper: "no its 6ml"
Policemen:"your nicked, let's spend the next 3 hours at the nick, filling out forms, about you're 'Tobacco Product'.
Vaper:"there IS NO TOBACCO"
Policemen:"oh ok on your way son"

I know it's a rant, but the whole situation really f**ks me off.

Back
Top Bottom