What's new

more bad news for Belgium

Well tell her to test this
1489431312969.jpg

Gotta laugh at the ridiculousness of it all. When these bigwigs started really pushing the anti-smoking message and when they made us stand out in the wet and cold to have a ciggy. They really didn't have the foresight to see a drop in revenue from the loss of smokers.....fecking idiots.

'The Minister proposes to raise cigarette consumption by lowering their excise tax and price accordingly.'

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

No offence to "fluffy" people but how the fuck is this bird the minster of health by the looks of her she doesnt know the meaning of the word "healthy"

maggie%2Bbelga.png
It was fancy dress... she went in one of them sumo wrestling suits..
Now I know why @bellyman packed up there and went to Portugal... wasnt just the shite interweb

WTF!!!!!!
So this woman (?) now represents what my Grandfather, at Mons and my wifes Grandfather, at Antwerp,fought for in Belgium itself, during WW1. I don't think so. ...... (They must be spinning in their graves poor buggers).
This is not just a person practising their freedom of speech or expression, nor is it representative of any public opinion ...This is DICTORIAL, NAZI oppression at it's finest.
BELGIUM!!!!.....HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME! and continue to do so, until you have had this disgusting creature thrown out of 'office' and preferably out of your country.

( These are my personal views on this subject, not (as far as I know) the opinions of this forum, it's originators or it's members.)

Back
Top Bottom