What's new

Lp goon

image.jpeg
These are the same order number to what was recommended.
Am I doing something wrong or could ft sent me the wrong ones? Please look at photo, original solid pin on the left BF pin on the right.
Check out the item number on my receipt

View attachment 122699 These are the same order number to what was recommended.
Am I doing something wrong or could ft sent me the wrong ones? Please look at photo, original solid pin on the left BF pin on the right.
Check out the item number on my receipt
yup, looks like FT cocked up! [emoji34]

this is one of the ones they sent me (same SKU):
20170328_195014-1.jpg

Open a support ticket from the order page, no doubt they'll send you the right ones if you can get your message over to them; remember, the service staff are Chinese - so English is not their first language - and they know nothing about vaping, so try to explain in simple terms what the problem is. It will help if you send pictures too. Good Luck!

So the same happened to you cindy99? I don't suppose you could copy paste what you have written to ft and send to me via private message? Lol

So the same happened to you cindy99? I don't suppose you could copy paste what you have written to ft and send to me via private message? Lol
No, actually mine look right (though I haven't tried them yet. ..), but I have experienced the joys of FT cock-ups before! By all means PM me if you need any help though [emoji6]

A bit of advice, once you've opened the ticket don't add to it until you get a reply - that will just send it back to the end of the queue - you'll need to be patient, it can sometimes take a good few days before you hear back from them. Best to state exactly what the problem is - with pictures - and what you want ie a refund or replacement, when you open the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom