What's new

Advice on starter kit

Davetherave88

Initiate
Hey

I started vaping about 2 months ago and have had various cheap ecigs and most recently the kanger dripbox squonkbox.

I like the fact of building coils and wicking which I've been playing with but think I'd be better with some sort of tank? I can't be bothered with the whole squonking thing need something more portable and easy...

Any advice on cheapish tank kits for DTL vaping ? Cheers

The vapepen22 by smok is a decent option,good flavour and vapour with good portability as it fits in pocket.

The Brit mega kit is also good although I found the draw is a bit too tight for my liking

Cheapish MTL.

Tfv4. £15 inc p&p. Tried it for the first time today cant give it a top notch vote because of the lack of usage.

Vape is good. Taste is good. And for the price so far im actually incredibly surprised with it. Youll have to use the 1.8 coil though.

Not mtl , DTL . I've been thinking about this :
1490787989&sr=8-7&keywords=coolfire+tc100
Any good ??

Or would i be best just to get a decent rda for my Dripbox? Is hadalay good? Just don't like all the spit back and leakage from the dripbox but think changing the rda may help?

Sorry for all the questions so much to learn !

I had the coolfire 4 when it first came out and was impressed with it. I've read elsewhere that both the 75w and 100w are just as good. Don't think you'll go wrong by getting it

tc100 good bit of kit mate, however same sort of price maybe a tad more I'd probably get the Smok osub 80W.

mate of mine had a few leaking issues with the isub tank on the tc100.....

Last edited:
Okay bit confused, kit or tank, the TC100 is what I started with and is a great mod but the tank that comes with the kit was the isub v, its okay but will need it's own coils. The Gaia RDTA is a 2 in 1 tank, it has a velocity style deck for you to build dual coils AND is also able to be used with a squonk mod.

I have the tc 100, I have upgraded a few times since, but still use this mod on a daily basis, it's ideal for out and about. I must agree with @vapedaddysugar , the tank it comes with is pants and let's it down, so if you can buy the mod on its own and a separate tank you will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom