What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

awesome, did you get bummed by customs?

@WaitFor1t88 Actually it was a strange coincidence, was doing some research on a different mod on google photos when I saw this, had a look as I knew what it was and bugger me it was for sale and the seller was in London, fate or what, it's a couple of months old but like new and saved me all the nasty stuff involved with getting from USA and it was a good price, winner all round. I must admit they are a thing of beauty and may not be able to resist another.

@WaitFor1t88 Actually it was a strange coincidence, was doing some research on a different mod on google photos when I saw this, had a look as I knew what it was and bugger me it was for sale and the seller was in London, fate or what, it's a couple of months old but like new and saved me all the nasty stuff involved with getting from USA and it was a good price, winner all round. I must admit they are a thing of beauty and may not be able to resist another.

ah nice one, great mod without the hassle, touch there mate. beautiful mods

Some batteries from Fogstar. Love the fact that they come in a box with spare wraps. Top service. :2thumbsup:

ruthless.jpg

Back
Top Bottom