Vape Superstore
What's new

Anyone want to mix with me

Noooo no no were mixing together and blind mixes are where we start, if it goes in the bin so what we start again or we can all tweek mine, yours and anyone else getting in on it
Cool, nice one. Just don't say I didn't warn you. :D
It's smelling and tasting (drop on the back of the hand) pretty promising at the moment actually, but that's not always a good indication. I'll give it a little toot tomorrow to get an early impression.

Royal Flush Vape
If anyone wants a nice cream mix the foolproof cream base I have used, and still do, is comprised of the following flavours.

Cap Vanilla Custard V1. 2ml
FA Vienna Cream 2ml
INW Shisha Vanilla 1ml
FA Cream Fresh 5ml

This will give you 10ml of a very clean sweet cream concentrate to use.
I have used this base at various percentages up to 10% and works great with any recipe that calls for cream.
If you don't have these flavours they are worth getting.
Have never used V2 CAP custard so don't know if that would work? But I have used Flavourahs custard and that worked out ok.

Great idea
Going on your flavours I would try?

Van Custard 3%
Dulce de leche 5%
Butter cream 4%
Butterscotch ripple 8%
English toffee LA 3%
Sweetener 1%

Let me know what you think?

Be happy to try this which is how I wanted the thread to go so at the end of the day we can all mix each others (flavours permitted) then it may turn out you like a certain aspect of one or another to come up with the ultimate toffee cream mix.
If that makes sense or in simple terms we all mix a toffee cream together which will lead to one that really hit the spot.

One thing that intrest me with your mix is the toffee is only 3% and knowing most toffee out there are a bit on the weak side I think the butterscotch with overtake but with the custard and the DDL it may just turn it round and create a nice rich flavour.
I'll mix this one tomorrow or weekend

Do you have the flavours to mix it coz if not but you would like to I'll send the concentrate base to you

Vape Green
Be happy to try this which is how I wanted the thread to go so at the end of the day we can all mix each others (flavours permitted) then it may turn out you like a certain aspect of one or another to come up with the ultimate toffee cream mix.
If that makes sense or in simple terms we all mix a toffee cream together which will lead to one that really hit the spot.

One thing that intrest me with your mix is the toffee is only 3% and knowing most toffee out there are a bit on the weak side I think the butterscotch with overtake but with the custard and the DDL it may just turn it round and create a nice rich flavour.
I'll mix this one tomorrow or weekend

Do you have the flavours to mix it coz if not but you would like to I'll send the concentrate base to you
I am ok for the flavours, but thank you for your kind offer.
Sorry if I misread your post but I was only looking at what you had available?
The toffee I was aiming for was more the standard confectionary toffee that you named.
The butterscotch ripple does give a darkness to to profile but really adds to the creamy texture in your mouth.
LA English Toffee is I find a stronger flavour,hence the 3% , but this can easily work at higher percentages, again when paired with the dulce de leche and butterscotch gives a nice balanced toffee flavour.
If you have FA caramel then that would also add a great rich caramel taste to the mix. Love that stuff as it adds a great taste to any toffee based mix.

I am ok for the flavours, but thank you for your kind offer.
Sorry if I misread your post but I was only looking at what you had available?
The toffee I was aiming for was more the standard confectionary toffee that you named.
The butterscotch ripple does give a darkness to to profile but really adds to the creamy texture in your mouth.
LA English Toffee is I find a stronger flavour,hence the 3% , but this can easily work at higher percentages, again when paired with the dulce de leche and butterscotch gives a nice balanced toffee flavour.
If you have FA caramel then that would also add a great rich caramel taste to the mix. Love that stuff as it adds a great taste to any toffee based mix.
Sounds good and I'll mix this one as well, be intresting to see how these flavours work at different percentages. I have LA toffee but not tried it yet so didn't know the strength

Vape Superstore
Cool, nice one. Just don't say I didn't warn you. :D
It's smelling and tasting (drop on the back of the hand) pretty promising at the moment actually, but that's not always a good indication. I'll give it a little toot tomorrow to get an early impression.
Well, that was a bit of an eye opener. This is as weak as dishwater. Virtually no flavour and I don't think it is down to lack of steeping time either. Going to have to rethink it but I typically like to keep my recipes under 10-15% flavouring and am loathe to get into silly numbers using these concentrates.
I might go with the full cream base at 9.5%, use FA caramel and maybe pick up some more concentrates.
All in a day's learning!

Sounds good and I'll mix this one as well, be intresting to see how these flavours work at different percentages. I have LA toffee but not tried it yet so didn't know the strength
The English toffe I find on the strong side but as you know taste really is subjective and I have seen recipes calling for 10% . Like everything else if you find that, or any flavour, on the weak side then obviously increase til you hit your sweet spot.

AcmeFog
Well, that was a bit of an eye opener. This is as weak as dishwater.
Update! This has strengthened over the past few days but still a bit weedy. Going to try this now:
Can't mix for toffee 2.JPG

Will definitely let it sit for a good 2-4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom