What's new

Need/want a new rta for flavour

There is slightly more difference than that between the Mage and Mage GTA. The original Mage is a more traditional rta and yes is only dual coil. The GTA has a raised deck kind of genesis style as well and is only a single coil but is a much bigger deck and a more airy draw fully open. The drip tip is also much improved and it has a larger capacity and gold plated deck.

Both are very good [emoji106]

Thanks m*t*r it looks like you can't swap the drip tip on the GTA is that correct? Cheapest place in the UK to buy any idea?

@gavin 1 sorry no you can't swap the drip tip on either but they are interchangeable between both the mages. I used to prefer the GTA version and use that on the normal Mage if I was using that. I sold one the other day shame you could of had that one but I think there are a few places that have them. Vampirevape has them for about £30 and the GTA for £25 [emoji106]

Im currently using the Pharaoh RTA. Having been used to dual coil rta's i was abit skeptical of buying this. But im bloody glad i did. Its one of the very very few items that i bought due to hype and it lived up to it.

Its abit on the large side though.

Back
Top Bottom