What's new

SMOK V8 STICK CARRY CASE IN BLACK LEATHER

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
its been a while since my last case I have been making a new design cabinet in oak (new supplier of timber) soon to appear here.

I have also ear marked some 2mm calf leather, its top grain perfect hide, I have in mind a new style case/bag it can be converted into a mod carry case maybe more ladies then men but its tricky it is right on the edge of my abilities a new ball game in fact...

but for now, I'm showcasing the next design this is a carry case for my new mod it is a v8 stick with a baby beast on the top.

the leather is 2mm grain molding cow hide (shoulder)

the dvd is not on tonight instead its youtube and playing is Collapse by Michael J Rupert if you want to know what the world will look like in our life time, watch this its the scariest non-fiction film out there.

to begin...

the broom handle comes back out the garage its good now for a small child to use

IMG_2389.JPG

I've molded the leather so the mod fits

IMG_2392.JPG

Nappa is stitched at the top rolled over and glued inside super smooth no scratches to the mod as soft as a dolphin's beak!!

IMG_2390.JPG

see the rolled top

IMG_2393.JPG

edges glued

IMG_2398.JPG

a full-length strap is on the back

IMG_2400.JPG

the mod slides in and out just right

IMG_2401.JPG

IMG_2402.JPG

nice small discreet almost along the lines of a concealed carry

benefits I find is
you know where it is
it doesn't fire in the pocket
its secure
comfortable
no scratches from keys coins etc
in fact I've worn it all day its so easy to use

if you want one dont be shy message me.

if you love my cases cabinets and soon bags, like them, buy them......

back soon!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 328
its been a while since my last case I have been making a new design cabinet in oak (new supplier of timber) soon to appear here.

I have also ear marked some 2mm calf leather, its top grain perfect hide, I have in mind a new style case/bag it can be converted into a mod carry case maybe more ladies then men but its tricky it is right on the edge of my abilities a new ball game in fact...

but for now, I'm showcasing the next design this is a carry case for my new mod it is a v8 stick with a baby beast on the top.

the leather is 2mm grain molding cow hide (shoulder)

the dvd is not on tonight instead its youtube and playing is Collapse by Michael J Rupert if you want to know what the world will look like in our life time, watch this its the scariest non-fiction film out there.

to begin...

the broom handle comes back out the garage its good now for a small child to use

View attachment 116482
I've molded the leather so the mod fits

View attachment 116485

Nappa is stitched at the top rolled over and glued inside super smooth no scratches to the mod as soft as a dolphin's beak!!

View attachment 116483

see the rolled top

View attachment 116486

edges glued

View attachment 116487

a full-length strap is on the back

View attachment 116489

the mod slides in and out just right

View attachment 116490

View attachment 116491

nice small discreet almost along the lines of a concealed carry

benefits I find is
you know where it is
it doesn't fire in the pocket
its secure
comfortable
no scratches from keys coins etc
in fact I've worn it all day its so easy to use

if you want one dont be shy message me.

if you love my cases cabinets and soon bags, like them, buy them......

back soon!!!

Hi there...please contact me. I am interested in purchasing one of these cases for my Smok stick V8. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom