What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Check

The Gbox S100 (think all their mods are called Gbox) is a squonker, yes. Not sure why you need "high power" for squonking but yes, it is twin battery and goes up to 100W but the Dripbox 160 can get you to higher wattage.
The S100 is very accurate and well built though, compared to the Dripbox. SR Vapes is where I got mine from, any issues he'll sort you out. Spare bottles are the same as Dripboxes use.
Enjoy it.

The Gbox S100 (think all their mods are called Gbox) is a squonker, yes. Not sure why you need "high power" for squonking but yes, it is twin battery and goes up to 100W but the Dripbox 160 can get you to higher wattage.
The S100 is very accurate and well built though, compared to the Dripbox. SR Vapes is where I got mine from, any issues he'll sort you out. Spare bottles are the same as Dripboxes use.
Enjoy it.
Thanks man. I'm not going "high" but the inbox being a single battery drains far too fast for my liking at 50 watts and up so it's more a case of higher than I would with a single coil

Thanks man. I'm not going "high" but the inbox being a single battery drains far too fast for my liking at 50 watts and up so it's more a case of higher than I would with a single coil
It will make a big difference having the extra battery. Battery life is good too. Post it up when you get it :)

Enjoy it.
I don't know. I've been known to take the Kennedy in excess of 100w with a bit of drpworx. Like vaping cream.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1490803366.280719.jpg

My Goon and Mad dog now converted got the bf pins from mod maker work very well

Back
Top Bottom