What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DJLSB DNA200 Firmware Help

turtletom100

Postman
Hi guys bought a Reuleaux DNA200 of some guy and it come with DJLSB firmware in it (I'm assuming as that's what it flashes up with) but have a couple questions,

- is there anyway to switch the + and - minus buttons as on the rx200 and rx200s which I had prior to this the - was on the left and the + ok the right

- How do I turn it off as 5 clicks doesn't turn it off

Hi guys bought a Reuleaux DNA200 of some guy and it come with DJLSB firmware in it (I'm assuming as that's what it flashes up with) but have a couple questions,

- is there anyway to switch the + and - minus buttons as on the rx200 and rx200s which I had prior to this the - was on the left and the + ok the right

- How do I turn it off as 5 clicks doesn't turn it off

firstly djlsb vapes is a youtube reviewer, his custom settings include most commonly used tcrs for the must popular wires
I think you can switch the buttons around (in escribe)
and, the dnas dont turn off, you can lock them, but they go into like a standby/sleep mode

He did the factory settings for my smy DNA 200 and I have to say they are spot on.

Back
Top Bottom