What's new

Chuff Stuff Concentrates now in stock

MixShop

Premium Vendor
We are pleased to announce that we now have Chuff Stuff concentrates now in stock. These are all 30ml bottles and are available at £10 a pop - most are 20% mix ratio so each bottle of concentrate will make 150ml of finished juice.

These were made for an 80VG/20VG mix but should work nicely at higher PG levels as well. The flavours in the range are:

Bear Donut - a banana, honey, sugar & cinnamon sprinkled donut. This vape has been blended to have only the slightest hint of cinnamon.

BlouVla - blueberries with lashings of custard. Another all day custard vape that offers sweetness. Definitely for the dessert flavour lovers.

CalliberryCrunch - if you love your cereal vapes, this CalliBerryCrunch will hit that spot. Smooth, sweet, and just the right mix of cereal. Unlike any cereal vape you've had.

Campers Delight - think... Smores from your childhood camping trips. Biscuity marshmallow with a dollop of chocolate. This creamy goodness will tick all the boxes.

Eves Seduction - green Apples infused with the lightest hint of champagne. Crisp, tart, and yummy.

Ginger Waffles - ginger trifle , warm Waffles and vanilla ice cream, a favourite dessert flavour.

Lounns Nectar - an apple butterscotch Tobacco flavour. Very Light Apple, medium butterscoth, medium tobacco. All round a great juice that develops with age. The longer it steeps the sweeter the butterscotch develops.

Mammas - an ADV of strawberries and cream that will make your mouth water for more.

Morpheus Choice - blue vs red . Blue berry and strawberry blended together with a dash of yoghurt. Fresh, fruity and delicious any time of day.

WaterFelon - mouthwatering watermelon swirled with sweetness of mango, and a dash of lemon. All the sweetness and tartness rolled into one great vape.

Available here on the MixShop site - https://www.mixshop.co.uk/collections/chuff-stuff-premixed-flavour-concentrates

Don't forget the 5% discount for the POTV massive!

Lounns nectar ... YES!

Hmmm.... I've got a love hate relationship with this juice, I've got to be in the right mood for lounns nectar. Sometimes I think it's up there with the greats and other times it's with one of the worst lol.

Great addition to the growing list :)

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom