What's new

UK Vapefest 2017 Date Announcement

If we do go it would be faster for me to go straight over the black mountains the other half don't mind she often go were I go it would be a nice weekend
Is it the same place every year

I think this will be 4 in a row at Shrewsbury. If you're planning to stay over there's camping, otherwise get a hotel booked soon as they sell out months in advance.

Well im gonna be on the slip road of the M40 J1 with a big @Ment Sign hoping he sees me!!! We're gonna also share my 2 man pop up tent and cuddle for warmth and using out Ijoy Xl chip coils for mood lighting [emoji7][emoji23][emoji100]

Well im gonna be on the slip road of the M40 J1 with a big @Ment Sign hoping he sees me!!! We're gonna also share my 2 man pop up tent and cuddle for warmth and using out Ijoy Xl chip coils for mood lighting [emoji7][emoji23][emoji100]
ummm wonder if Smok do sleeping bags..

I may hold you to that, I haven't booked a hotel yet and there's probably not a lot left.

@Ment I'm camping m8 and I can bring my 2 room tent and you're more than welcome to baggsy a room.

Cheers

Gaz

I'm going to look if there is a touring caravan park near but will see first what is happening

Oh GOD !!!
Caravans at Vapefest.....the horror !
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom