What's new

Favorite flavour genesis?

Sorry, missed the replies you all gave till now!
Starting with the avacado, which once I cotton wicked right, quickly became my favourite tank!
I do tend to vape either custards or fruits so will have to have a deeper look into this.
If you can't mesh it it's not a Genny. I think of the avacado as a dripper with a deep juice well.

So just a Genesis in name then?

Any particular recommendations on 'proper' Gennys?
Starting out I'd recommend a nextiny,nextgen/stasis. Brilliant center pole gennies, very forgiving on the build and total flavour atty and can be laid on its side without pissing juice everywhere also don't have to be tilted to wick properly.
Dual wick - the Kraken is my go to for this type of build but can be temperamental and fiddly.
Origen are stunning as well.

Starting out I'd recommend a nextiny,nextgen/stasis. Brilliant center pole gennies, very forgiving on the build and total flavour atty and can be laid on its side without pissing juice everywhere also don't have to be tilted to wick properly.
Dual wick - the Kraken is my go to for this type of build but can be temperamental and fiddly.
Origen are stunning as well.
As a simpleton I found the sxk nextiny clone was my way into gennies. Pretty straightforward and a lovely vape (with tobacco liquids).

Nextgen and rocket for me.
Loving the rocket though better!
Old school and extremely good vape when the build is good!
On the lookout to get a second one but unfortunately can't find one..[emoji30]

Back
Top Bottom