Innokin
What's new

SXK Style Billet Box V4 DNA 40 Limited Version | Are you waiting for this?

My screenshot of it being in stock...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170309-181301.png
    Screenshot_20170309-181301.png
    506.4 KB · Views: 110
Smoore
AcmeFog
Hi folks, managed to order 1xclear and 1xrat today and for much less than £129.99 per unit

Last edited:
Innokin
If you would like to order one folks, I have the lady's details at SXK that I got from the guy running a group buy on a FB group. I ordered mine yesterday, will be shipped dhl and be with me in 5-7 days :)
Drop me a pm if in need.

Vape Green
I'm not waiting for this @vapesourcing1.

I'm waiting for you to refund my money after lying to me three times about an item that wasn't in stock, you shipping the item, and the story you made up about it being stranded at a post office somewhere.

How hard is it to refund the 70 dollars you owe me? You won't even reply to my emails or messages via FB anymore and it's a pretty simple request. I just want my money back. I have given you more half of a week to do something that takes ten seconds, and I gave you another half of a week to lie to me about shipping an item YOU DIDN'T HAVE IN STOCK.

When you are ready my paypal is <removed> and my invoice number is 100016606

Please and thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elux
I'm not waiting for this @vapesourcing1.

I'm waiting for you to refund my money after lying to me three times about an item that wasn't in stock, you shipping the item, and the story you made up about it being stranded at a post office somewhere.

How hard is it to refund the 70 dollars you owe me? You won't even reply to my emails or messages via FB anymore and it's a pretty simple request. I just want my money back. I have given you more half of a week to do something that takes ten seconds, and I gave you another half of a week to lie to me about shipping an item YOU DIDN'T HAVE IN STOCK.

When you are ready my paypal is <removed> and my invoice number is 100016606

Please and thank you.

Hi - I have removed your email address from your post to stop it getting picked up by spammers. You can send the vapesourcing representative a private message using the "conversations" section of the forum, they are usually helpful so fingers crossed they will sort you out. In the case that they don't just open a PayPal dispute.

Back
Top Bottom