What's new

National No Smoking Day & Vaping

freddo

Premium Vendor
Hi Guys, I've just posted our thoughts on national no smoking day, and how we think e-cigarettes weave into the dynamic. Would be great to hear your feedback on what's been written.
  • The Office of national Statistics reported that by 2014 smoking prevalence was now down to 19% helped primarily by the fact that 2.30 million users were now vaping. That report stated that 41% of ecig users (943,000) were now non smokers.

• This week the Office Of National Statistics has reported its findings for 2015. Adult smoking prevalence has reduced down to 17.20% – a near 10% drop from the previous year.
The rising popularity of ecigs has seen a dramatic drop in adult smoking rates within the UK over the past 3 years. This success has been in spite of and not because of any Public Health media campaigns such as this week’s National No Smoking Day. There is still a significant reluctance for both Public Health and Tobacco Control to legitimately recognise that the success in reducing smoking rates over the past few years as being solely due to the emergence and popularity of vaping. NRT products haven’t changed. Public Health policy was initially set against ecigs, yet smoking rates have nevertheless declined as more and more smokers turn to vaping – a 95% safer option for smokers.

- See more at: https://www.misteliquid.co.uk/blog/national-no-smoking-day-vaping/#sthash.5zVLSfHQ.dpuf

Well, of course, Tobacco Control groups won't recognise what effect vaping is having on reducing smoking rates.

If they did, they would have to admit that their methods aren't working. To have a consumer product that they don't control (though they're trying to) make in roads into "their" raison d'être is sure to rankle.

The admission that vaping is an effective method of reducing harm and also is going some way to reducing smoking prevalence would, in turn, make the government less likely to fund their (Tobacco Control's) groups and that puts their own jobs/career at risk.

@bijou Sorry if this is out of contest but you are beautiful, I am in love with you :love:
192x192x24305.jpg,q1449696280.pagespeed.ic.RLfRAb9IwQ.webp

Cheers Marcus

This is what I say to tobacco companies

Attachments

• 1489102999802.jpg
    1489102999802.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 34
@bijou Sorry if this is out of contest but you are beautiful, I am in love with you :love:
192x192x24305.jpg,q1449696280.pagespeed.ic.RLfRAb9IwQ.webp

Cheers Marcus
Why, thank you! Though that was taken when I was younger.

Here's a more recent photo...
61de4eb1c38e4047be0e76420e8e6d0a.jpg

Still think I'm beautiful? :5:

;):D

Last edited:
Why, thank you! Though that was taken when I was younger.

Here's a more recent photo...

BE.jpg

Still think I'm beautiful? :5:

;):D
Yes my princess, you are stunning, albeit a bit on the heavy size, really you should wear a bra, I don't like other apes looking at yout nip nips .

BE.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom