What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavourart BYO nutzilla

Greebo

Achiever
One of my all day vapes is Flavourart Nutzilla (RY4 tobacco, nuts & vanilla).

This week I ordered the Beyond Nutzilla which is a nuttier version. Bloody hell, ''tis the dog's danglies. It's like vaping a Ferrero Rocher. I just need to arrange my mods pyramid stylie on a silver platter.

IMG_1862.JPG

It's been a few years since I've had nutzilla. I might have to give this a go.

If you like Tobacco ones try Lounes Nectar by chuff stuff, available in concentrate I think.. I know @ZT is a fan and I on the whole never to tobacco but this one I like..

One of my all day vapes is Flavourart Nutzilla (RY4 tobacco, nuts & vanilla).

This week I ordered the Beyond Nutzilla which is a nuttier version. Bloody hell, ''tis the dog's danglies. It's like vaping a Ferrero Rocher. I just need to arrange my mods pyramid stylie on a silver platter.

View attachment 120133
What percentage do you use @Greebo , assuming you are mixing it ?
The reason I ask is I've tried both in the past and didn't find much flavour in them. This was when I was duel fueling though so perhaps my taste buds were not up to much. I still have some concentrate left so might give them a second chance.

I find 8% perfect for me @mick brown with those two. I remember being really disappointed with the Nutzilla when I first tried it. I mixed it at about 4% like most of my Flavourart concentrates & could taste bugger all.

I find 8% perfect for me @mick brown with those two. I remember being really disappointed with the Nutzilla when I first tried it. I mixed it at about 4% like most of my Flavourart concentrates & could taste bugger all.
I'll give them another go, thanks. It's been a long time since I tried them but if memory serves, which it doesn't always, I tried 4%, 8%, and even went mad at 12% but but ended up tipping them. I prefered Hangsen ry4 at the time.
My taste buds have changed no end since then though :D

Just been on Flavour Art UK and am I right in thinking they've given the site a make over? Don't recall having to say I'm over 18 etc and lots of vape related stuff everywhere - I'm sure it used to be a more simple Flavour House style site.

Just been on Flavour Art UK and am I right in thinking they've given the site a make over? Don't recall having to say I'm over 18 etc and lots of vape related stuff everywhere - I'm sure it used to be a more simple Flavour House style site.

Think it's been like that for nearly a year @mannikon.

Back
Top Bottom