What's new

Flavourart BYO nutzilla

Greebo

Achiever
One of my all day vapes is Flavourart Nutzilla (RY4 tobacco, nuts & vanilla).

This week I ordered the Beyond Nutzilla which is a nuttier version. Bloody hell, ''tis the dog's danglies. It's like vaping a Ferrero Rocher. I just need to arrange my mods pyramid stylie on a silver platter.

IMG_1862.JPG

It's been a few years since I've had nutzilla. I might have to give this a go.

If you like Tobacco ones try Lounes Nectar by chuff stuff, available in concentrate I think.. I know @ZT is a fan and I on the whole never to tobacco but this one I like..

One of my all day vapes is Flavourart Nutzilla (RY4 tobacco, nuts & vanilla).

This week I ordered the Beyond Nutzilla which is a nuttier version. Bloody hell, ''tis the dog's danglies. It's like vaping a Ferrero Rocher. I just need to arrange my mods pyramid stylie on a silver platter.

View attachment 120133
What percentage do you use @Greebo , assuming you are mixing it ?
The reason I ask is I've tried both in the past and didn't find much flavour in them. This was when I was duel fueling though so perhaps my taste buds were not up to much. I still have some concentrate left so might give them a second chance.

I find 8% perfect for me @mick brown with those two. I remember being really disappointed with the Nutzilla when I first tried it. I mixed it at about 4% like most of my Flavourart concentrates & could taste bugger all.

I find 8% perfect for me @mick brown with those two. I remember being really disappointed with the Nutzilla when I first tried it. I mixed it at about 4% like most of my Flavourart concentrates & could taste bugger all.
I'll give them another go, thanks. It's been a long time since I tried them but if memory serves, which it doesn't always, I tried 4%, 8%, and even went mad at 12% but but ended up tipping them. I prefered Hangsen ry4 at the time.
My taste buds have changed no end since then though :D

Just been on Flavour Art UK and am I right in thinking they've given the site a make over? Don't recall having to say I'm over 18 etc and lots of vape related stuff everywhere - I'm sure it used to be a more simple Flavour House style site.

Just been on Flavour Art UK and am I right in thinking they've given the site a make over? Don't recall having to say I'm over 18 etc and lots of vape related stuff everywhere - I'm sure it used to be a more simple Flavour House style site.

Think it's been like that for nearly a year @mannikon.

Back
Top Bottom