What's new

Dropper and mech tube combo

Phatboi

Initiate
so guys I got some money burning a hole in my pocket and I'm in the market for a quality dripper and mech tube.
They don't have to be the same brand as long as they make a good couple lol e.g. Fitment to one another and hard hitting for low ohm builds.

Pics of your own are welcomed and I'll consider anything as my personal experience with Mech's is limited to clones of 3-4 years ago ( please don't judge haha)

I look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

A broad price range would be useful. Also if you have any preference for metals, or looking for one with a fancy paint job.....and finally vaping style. There's so many to choose from that narrowing it down would be a good start

A broad price range would be useful. Also if you have any preference for metals, or looking for one with a fancy paint job.....and finally vaping style. There's so many to choose from that narrowing it down would be a good start

Metal wise i don't really know what the difference is, flavour is important but I do like chucking clouds and as for price it's not really an issue so I guess £100+

My closest premium mech at the mo is a noisy cricket 2 and original 528 CV goon

Right, sorry for the delay in replying was working off a tablet and is hard to link from it.
My suggestions would be -
standard but great performers - ccc underdog v2, Endless or mongrel from knucklehead
any of the SOI tubes / RDAs https://www.custom-vapes.co.uk/product-brands/sub-ohm-innovations/
more beauties here inc ables http://shade-e-vaping.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_134
Rig set up here https://www.thevapechase.co.uk/products/the-rig-v3-terk-rda-kit
or if you are on facebook check out mech addiction for more suggestions.
I have tried to link you to ones that have been around a while and proved their worth, rather than the latest 'cool looking but potentially underwhelming' ones that get released every day it seems.
the Broadside is also worth a look as heard lots of positives about those too.
or wait until the 10th and see what GP have, I have the paps v4 and it is lovely, they are lining up tubes and drippers for their next sale day.
Hope this has given you food for thought. if you find a tube but are unsure about which RDA to match post the tube you like and i'll see what I can suggest.

1488931608491.jpg
these are a few of mine mate. Brass Broadside and 25 kennedy, brass av able and battle deck and cap, copper smpl plus amd kennedy 22, brass scoutta and goon. All hit v hard. Few more in the collection.... somewhere haha

Some shit to look in too

Av Able
Comp Lyfe
Rogue
T.V.L colt 45, Magnum, Ringer
Soi Shorty/Lengend
Broadside
Vapor Modified Spartan
Negus Mod and Son (sexy mods)
Dotmod Petri Lite
Continuous Current
CCC Underdog
Limitless
Vaperz Cloud X1
SCNDRL
Dragon Mods
H-Stone Bane
DeathWish Modz Raven
Switch Mods
Gorilla Mod
Hyon Usa
RNV Design Sebone
STM The Arbor Mod
VCM
Wotofo Phantom
VGOD Mech

OG Goon
Kennedy
CSMNT
Apocalypse
Twisted Messes 24/Skill
Tokugawa
Dotmod Petri v1.5/2
Force Rda

Nice one lads thanks for all the replies, I'll update when I've picked one, may take a while though hahaha

Back
Top Bottom