What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The "Mad as a March Hair do" Meet...

Good day yesterday as usual. Hope you enjoyed the food at the CAU guys. I bailed early cos I was still sober and not hungry, and @daz_app was coming out with shit jokes, :D
You bailed because you spent the best part of the day texting the enemy and instead of growing a set just caved in and went home under orders...

You bailed because you spent the best part of the day texting the enemy and instead of growing a set just caved in and went home under orders...
Guilty as charged.
I enjoyed yesterday. Did Darrell & son get back to their hotel ok? And did steve eat the menu before having a starter? :D

Guilty as charged.
I enjoyed yesterday. Did Darrell & son get back to their hotel ok? And did steve eat the menu before having a starter? :D
The mmet is still going on... Breakfast club in Konak cafe... full english and a pink drink...

@butlerd - Show this to your lad - This is what home computers were like when I was young...
Sinclair_ZX81_Setup_PhotoManipped.jpg

Guilty as charged.
Yes Duncan we got back ok with the most miserable cunt of a taxi driver I ever met.

Good meet again chaps, even Ethan enjoyed himself despite not understanding the vape talk.

Back
Top Bottom