Vape Club
What's new

The "Mad as a March Hair do" Meet...

Good day yesterday as usual. Hope you enjoyed the food at the CAU guys. I bailed early cos I was still sober and not hungry, and @daz_app was coming out with shit jokes, :D
You bailed because you spent the best part of the day texting the enemy and instead of growing a set just caved in and went home under orders...

Premier Ecigs
You bailed because you spent the best part of the day texting the enemy and instead of growing a set just caved in and went home under orders...
Guilty as charged.
I enjoyed yesterday. Did Darrell & son get back to their hotel ok? And did steve eat the menu before having a starter? :D

Guilty as charged.
I enjoyed yesterday. Did Darrell & son get back to their hotel ok? And did steve eat the menu before having a starter? :D
The mmet is still going on... Breakfast club in Konak cafe... full english and a pink drink...

AcmeFog
@butlerd - Show this to your lad - This is what home computers were like when I was young...
Sinclair_ZX81_Setup_PhotoManipped.jpg

Smoore
AcmeFog
Guilty as charged.
Yes Duncan we got back ok with the most miserable cunt of a taxi driver I ever met.

Innokin
Good meet again chaps, even Ethan enjoyed himself despite not understanding the vape talk.

Back
Top Bottom