What's new

Here we go again

"The exploded e-cigarette. Picture submitted."
kaxo4mjnfj5tfxosdype.jpg

I see no "e-cig" here, but i do see 2 18650's xD Think they need to do a little more research

Unless there way no e-cig to begin with! and this thick fuck was carry around unprotected cells in his pocket!

Case solved

Sherlock Smut out!

As it's my local so called newspaper will contact them next week and report shuts findings. Case closed [emoji54]

Update on this.
The device was quote " the I joy looks e cigarette which can cost up to £200" end quote.
WTF!!!!
Further quote
"I do not think there is a safe e cigarette on the market."
I will scan and post the full printed article later.

Interestingly there is a quote from the senior fire officer of Derbyshire fire service telling people to take care with batteries. I know the guy myself and will see if I can get any more from him off record.

View attachment 120006

The reporters contact detail is
[email protected]

Feel free Apes

To be fair the response from the fire service in that article is sensible. I've seen them respond before and it's been similar.
But the guy had a Lux in his pocket? How big are his bloody pockets? My guess is this:
The Lux is prone to the bottom section coming off, thus exposing the cells in situe in the mod. I reckon the base has come apart from the body and the cell has come into contact with something metal in his oversized pocket.
Another story that could've been avoided if the subject had taken more care.

He's obviously a clumsy cunt- he mentions he's broken his back.

Womble 101.

Ijoy Looks xDDDDDD CLONE!!!!!!

Edit: sheeeiit i was wrong! they werent 18650 but 26650s!

Back
Top Bottom