What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Copper or Brass Broadside?

Fat Andy

Postman
Im getting one in the next couple of days, got a clone and love it so Im going to get the authentic, but can anyone that has both tell me if the copper one hits noticably harder than the brass? I like brass, but if I fork out for an authentic I dont want to have any regrets and wish Id gone with the copper3. Thanks in advance!

I have both and I'll be honest I can barely tell the difference. They both hit super hard. Those silver contacts really make a huge difference.

I have the Brass , the Copper and the Black Aluminium versions , can't tell any difference between them tbh.The Brass is my favourite though

I ended up getting the copper one, might end up getting a brass one aswell tbh I love this copper one so much.

IMO, Copper mods look better then brass but it's a but softer material.
So it'd depend on use, if it's gonna be a "for show" kind of item, copper all the way. If it's a "workhorse" then brass.

IMO, Copper mods look better then brass but it's a but softer material.
So it'd depend on use, if it's gonna be a "for show" kind of item, copper all the way. If it's a "workhorse" then brass.
Im a dick, I should of read a few posts up before posting, sorry for the uselessness of that (and this) post

Back
Top Bottom