What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

E-cig use declining ? Yer right !

it has probably just slowed down a bit there cant be a smoker out there thats not heard of vaping
new vapers has to dwindle at some point at least till big T get more involved.

it has probably just slowed down a bit there cant be a smoker out there thats not heard of vaping
new vapers has to dwindle at some point at least till big T get more involved.
There would be more new vapers if the press would stop printing fake scare stories about the 'harmful effects of vaping'

Article is 100% bollocks, more and more people are vaping and starting to vape. I work part time in a shop, done 3 hours saturday afternoon, it was fucking mutant, hardly a pause between customers.

Mintel surveyed 879 adult internet users who are currently trying to quit or have quit smoking in October

Quality survey there :goodjob::18::18::18:
Too many swear words running around my head to type, might even get banned !:eeek::frustratedcomputer:

What a survey they would have got if it was 879 Apes :beerchug

most negative stories will diminish in the press when big T is more involved i am sure i read somewhere PMorris has invested $3 BILLION on ends

Back
Top Bottom