What's new

trading standards remove eliquids from sale

I'm not bothered by the fact that some bottles are packaged like that as any decent adult buying them would make sure there was no access for children. I personally have all my juice in a cupboard, well away from anywhere my kids could see them. My 5 year old already knows not to come anywhere near me when I'm vaping.

While I agree that manufacturers need to be responsible I also think it's on people themselves to make sure that children are not exposed to the type of product that will entice them.

Some more here
pok.jpg

Cheers Marcus

I'm very interested in branding, I've actually got a collection of antique & vintage tobacco & snuff tins that have some great artwork on them. I think some of the companies have got it spot-on - a few companies who've posted on this thread. Pfvapes look classy, and I might not have tried El Diablo juices if I hadn't been drawn to the artwork. I'm glad that trading standards are enforcing this though, there's always those that will fuck it up for the rest of us. Pokejuice, I mean, is that in any way appealing to adults? FFS!!

"HEADS UP TO ALL VENDORS RE TRADING STANDARDS....

We have had the same call to the shop this week regarding 0mg liquids and nic shots and whether we have the TFV12 for sale.

Both times they were told no as we still have liquid to sell prior to 19th May and TFV12 was manufactured after 19th November.... may not be them but seemed dodgy as fuck. Tell your staff to be mindful that anyone could be on the other end of the phone!!!"

From facebook

Does this mean nic shots are going to be an issue for people?

Doesnt seem like they'll be an issue on their own as they comply with the regs, think its more to do with when theyre advertised as "kits" with a 0 nic base.

It's exactly what @smut said. Some numpty adding 2+2 and getting 4.3.
Simple answer is what @Dripworx have done. If you've added a fully TPD compliant nic shot to your shopping cart of your own free will, and had the option to not HAVE to buy it as part of a kit then it can't constitute nicotine containing liquid - you've chosen to make it that way.
It was Paul at Shade e Vaping that posted about the phone calls but one or two others had them too, mostly in the West Midlands area so it's a one man army by the sounds of it. Armed with jam jar glasses and a fucking clipboard no doubt.

Whatever they pull, we'll find a way round it.

Cunts.

Back
Top Bottom