What's new

trading standards remove eliquids from sale

No words..

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...et-monster-e-liquid-for-electronic-cigarettes
6163107-2.jpg

Even if we all Boycott these companies,there will still be twonks buying from them,such a shame :(

I've heard that vaping is common with children in certain parts of Asia. Anyone know if that is actually true?

From facebook

"NOTICE TO ALL VENDORS!!!!

Trading Standards are coming. ALL e-liquids that are packaged to look like food are being seized under the Food Imitations (Safety) Regulations 1989 as well as EU Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures.

I began warning people about this in October last year but it is now a reality and stores are losing stock.

To prevent your stock from being seized, I advise you to remove ALL packaging that makes the liquid look like a food product."

16797952_1559807280715281_953260946800503571_o.jpg

Some decent juice in there too

I might be the only one. But I like these bottles.

I like to collect these types and put them on a shelf etc. As long as they are child proof, and have warning labels i'm okay with ti.

I might be the only one. But I like these bottles.

I like to collect these types and put them on a shelf etc. As long as they are child proof, and have warning labels i'm okay with ti.

You're not the only one, there's no reason for vapers to object to them, but they're unlawful under a regulation that predates vaping by years and makes them an easy target.

You're not the only one, there's no reason for vapers to object to them, but they're unlawful under a regulation that predates vaping by years and makes them an easy target.
Yes very true.

I guess that is why we need some regulation. But then they take it way too far imo.

Back
Top Bottom