What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

I had a sore dry throat for a week or so but really that's the only physical side effect. My chest feels way clearer and I'm not coughing my ring up every morning.

The only other side effect is financial. Not that I'm spending any more money than I did on cigs, it just seems to be viewed in a different way.

It gets noticed when I order £40 of flavour and £20 of coils a month. Then the very occasional extra set of batteries. Where spending £25-30 a week on fags went un noticed

I do find I need to cough up a lot of Flem in my throat particularly after a heavy night high wattage vaping

Interesting read this post to hear feedback from others.
For me yea get a bit of a jellyfish in the throat but no way near as bad as when I smoked.
However I have over the last 9 months been getting quite bad dizzy spells. I have been to the opticians and been to the doctors, had echo (fine), awaiting blood test and they suspecting vertigo. I'm not sure if this is to do with vaping but will update if doctors can't find anything.
Still convinced it's not vaping though

Interesting read this post to hear feedback from others.
For me yea get a bit of a jellyfish in the throat but no way near as bad as when I smoked.
However I have over the last 9 months been getting quite bad dizzy spells. I have been to the opticians and been to the doctors, had echo (fine), awaiting blood test and they suspecting vertigo. I'm not sure if this is to do with vaping but will update if doctors can't find anything.
Still convinced it's not vaping though

Dizziness is not nice, I get it from time to time and it's fuck all to do with vaping and if "they" (the quacks) inform you in a wise and condescending voice that it's "Vertigo" and prescribe pills to alter your brain, politely say no and ask why you have the vertigo because it's not a disease as such it's the symptom of something else, poor posture or tension in the neck or diet or a problem in your circulation or in your legs, any number of things, worth trying gentle neck exercises which won't do you any harm and may help.
Google the exercises, Brandt-Daroff or any balance/vertigo exercises for Menieres or BPPV - all easy and gentle and safe to do but could make a difference.

Dizziness is not nice, I get it from time to time and it's fuck all to do with vaping and if "they" (the quacks) inform you in a wise and condescending voice that it's "Vertigo" and prescribe pills to alter your brain, politely say no and ask why you have the vertigo because it's not a disease as such it's the symptom of something else, poor posture or tension in the neck or diet or a problem in your circulation or in your legs, any number of things, worth trying gentle neck exercises which won't do you any harm and may help.
Google the exercises, Brandt-Daroff or any balance/vertigo exercises for Menieres or BPPV - all easy and gentle and safe to do but could make a difference.

Thx for that @mannikon, will take a look [emoji6]

Also, you might want to look up a condition called labrynthitus, which is an inner ear thing.

It causes dry throat for me when chain vaping
However I have found the benefits HIGHLY outweigh smoking cigs!
My lungs already feel better. Havent touched a ciggy in months

Various bits through the settling in period, mostly all settled now although I struggle with dry heat blocking my nose up more then it used to. People at work keep moaning as I want the heat off so I can breath.

@Yoda vapes I suffer from dizziness also and it is without doubt worsened for me by vaping.

The reason for me is the amount of volume of vape clouds is greater then smoke from a cig, plus it is slightly oily(for lack of s better term) so i get a build up of inner ear wax that moves because it is slightly coated just like using olive oil to clear ear wax.

How do I know that's the cause; I know my own body.

I have been inflicted with ear problems since a small child and having glue ears so am constantly aware of what's going on up there.

Lot of phlegm in the morning, 7 months clear of cigs it may be my lungs are still recovering ?

Back
Top Bottom