What's new

CSMNT RDA

It's a tricky question - I recently contacted Grey Haze and asked if the stone-blasted black or the matte black Arc v2 would better match the black Csmnt, as It's hard to tell from photos. They said they didn't have any out of their boxes and that I could use Google images. So helpful ;)

It's a tricky question - I recently contacted Grey Haze and asked if the stone-blasted black or the matte black Arc v2 would better match the black Csmnt, as It's hard to tell from photos. They said they didn't have any out of their boxes and that I could use Google images. So helpful ;)

The black Sub Zero Shorty pretty much matches it perfectly. Asked Absy at Custom Vapes which mod would match the matt black CSMNT and within 5 minutes he came back to me and said the Sub Zero Shorty, he was bang on the money. Couldn't have been more helpful

:D

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1487857105.959601.jpg

That's what I thought but photos can sometimes be deceiving and the one on Instagram I couldn't work out.
It a mod that's been on my wish list for far to long

Theres always people who have them up for sale on mech addicts :D

Theres always people who have them up for sale on mech addicts :D
Nice1 @smut I was put in to mech addiction when the group opened I'll check it out soon as I'm ready to buy. Not been logged in to facebook for a while though

Back
Top Bottom