What's new

New to tha game

Hustlewilson

So I bought a first edition of tha gemini tank. Do have to build tha coils or is there premed coils like tha ones kanger tech makes. Also can I use that tank on a kanger sub ox nano??

Hi and welcome
What is a Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (RTA)?
A rebuildable atomizer differs from a standard tank or clearomizer in that it does not utilise pre-build coil heads, but you make the coils yourself using kanthal, titanium, nickel or stainless steel wire and you wick it using a suitable material--usually Japanese Organic Cotton. Rebuildables are sought after by those looking for complete control over their vaping experience and are generally not recommended for use by beginners or even intermediate users.

Welcome aboard bud. The gemini comes in two versions I believe. The rta, and the pre installed coil. If you have the rta as Joe90 gave the definition above you will either have to build your own coils or buy some pre wound coils and fit and wick them yourself. Not as difficult as it sounds and plenty of advice within and some tuition vids on YouTube. Your sub ybox nano will be a fine mod.

Persevere with building buddy. It'll pay for itself in no time and is very satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom