What's new

Review Milk & Cookies' by DripworX

MrTeaTime

Legend
As a kid, we were to poor to have milk and cookies.....it was rainwater and fag butts....and we were grateful for it I can tell you....and we only got that after we finished work on xmas day.

It wasn't until I was older, and had my own children that I was able to serve up this most delightful of simple treats......

....a couple of maryland cookies and a glass of milk before bed....what could be better?

Now that my children are older, it's not been a tradition in our house....so it's been a fair few years since I tried it.....that was until Lee decided to do hisbown version....

Now, to me, when I used to do my kids there milk and cookies before bed, it was always maryland choc chop cookies, and full fat milk....none of that other nonsense...always full fat.

So for the purpose of this review, I used a few different set ups....setups that I use daily....so.....

Griffin 25+ @ 0.15ohms and 80 watts

Goon @ 0.09ohms and 120 watts

VCMT @0.30ohms and 48 watts

Those looking for a chocolate hit in this milk and cookies juice will be disappointed....the chocolate is fairly well down in the mix...and for me, that is a good thing....chocolate in a juice for me can be a bit gash.....but this is just a light dusting of cocoa powder lightly covering the top of the milk.

Even at fairly low watts in the vcmt, the cookie absolutely shines. The milk gives it a really nice...we'll milky malty vape...and like I said, the light dusting of the cocoa powder rounds this of lovely.

Now the higher the watts, the more prominent the maltyness of the cookie comes to the fore...you still get a hint of the choc, but again (thankfully) the choc doesn't overtake the cookie. The milk is some way in the backround as well, although I feel that this might be in some point my taste buds [emoji4]

But believe me when I say that this juice is 'on point' and an absolute joy to vape.....

As a kid, we were to poor to have milk and cookies.....it was rainwater and fag butts....and we were grateful for it I can tell you....and we only got that after we finished work on xmas day.

It wasn't until I was older, and had my own children that I was able to serve up this most delightful of simple treats......

....a couple of maryland cookies and a glass of milk before bed....what could be better?

Now that my children are older, it's not been a tradition in our house....so it's been a fair few years since I tried it.....that was until Lee decided to do hisbown version....

Now, to me, when I used to do my kids there milk and cookies before bed, it was always maryland choc chop cookies, and full fat milk....none of that other nonsense...always full fat.

So for the purpose of this review, I used a few different set ups....setups that I use daily....so.....

Griffin 25+ @ 0.15ohms and 80 watts

Goon @ 0.09ohms and 120 watts

VCMT @0.30ohms and 48 watts

Those looking for a chocolate hit in this milk and cookies juice will be disappointed....the chocolate is fairly well down in the mix...and for me, that is a good thing....chocolate in a juice for me can be a bit gash.....but this is just a light dusting of cocoa powder lightly covering the top of the milk.

Even at fairly low watts in the vcmt, the cookie absolutely shines. The milk gives it a really nice...we'll milky malty vape...and like I said, the light dusting of the cocoa powder rounds this of lovely.

Now the higher the watts, the more prominent the maltyness of the cookie comes to the fore...you still get a hint of the choc, but again (thankfully) the choc doesn't overtake the cookie. The milk is some way in the backround as well, although I feel that this might be in some point my taste buds [emoji4]

But believe me when I say that this juice is 'on point' and an absolute joy to vape.....

Purely because you mentioned the word 'gash' I will order a bottle today

@MrTeaTime hope you don't mind me adding my views
As a stock coil only person and not tried @Dripworx until recently in fact my second order
First was the naturevape coils 10-12 watts MTL taste like creamy milk
Second Watafo serpent stock coils 28-30 watts DTL was like a warm malted milk biscuit
Third cleito stock coil 0.4 40-45 watts as above but with a slight taste of chocolate at the exhail . Will buy again

Thankyou for the review, something I have been meaning to try.
My kids are still young and love their milk and Maryland's!

Back
Top Bottom