What's new

CSMNT RDA

Its a cracking rda, tops my cyclon, goon, skill and kennedy. Thats sayin a lot tbh, well worth the investment and good luck quitting the filthys, you might actually enjoy quitting xD

Its a cracking rda, tops my cyclon, goon, skill and kennedy. Thats sayin a lot tbh, well worth the investment and good luck quitting the filthys, you might actually enjoy quitting xD

Yeah mate. I never really rated the kennedy but my subzero has been my day one RDA and my goon the only other rda on rotation. They have both been sitting on my table for the past 2 days I've had this. Excellent rda. I'm actually enjoying quitting now. Everytime I coil and wick it goes so smoothly!

Yeah mate. I never really rated the kennedy but my subzero has been my day one RDA and my goon the only other rda on rotation. They have both been sitting on my table for the past 2 days I've had this. Excellent rda. I'm actually enjoying quitting now. Everytime I coil and wick it goes so smoothly!
I didnt rate my kennedy either till i put some n80 fused claptons in it sat really close to the airflow and used it on a mech, then it shone. Still not worth the money and there are much better rdas out there though, csmnt being as good as it gets imo. Id be surprised if i tried one better this year tbh.

I didnt rate my kennedy either till i put some n80 fused claptons in it sat really close to the airflow and used it on a mech, then it shone. Still not worth the money and there are much better rdas out there though, csmnt being as good as it gets imo. Id be surprised if i tried one better this year tbh.

To be fair it was probably alright. It's just I had a subzero 24 which amazed me and I think because of all the hype surrounding kennedys I was expecting it to blow it out of the water, IMO it maybe just about matched it. I'd agree with that. Such a simple concept. Easy to build and wick, doesn't leak and looks smart as fuck. I find the airflow fully open is near on perfect for me which is a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom