What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

hope I like the flavour profile, then I'll grab some , new flavour for my birthday treats

#NoDaysOff #HolidaysAreForMelts #NoRestForTheWicked
Swagger sauce - come and dip your wicks in the Dripworx caramel fondue and let the good times roll! Swagger sauce is a gooey, clotted cream fudge sauce, loaded with caramel and a rich butter backnote.

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Swagger sauce - come and dip your wicks in the Dripworx caramel fondue and let the good times roll! Swagger sauce is a gooey, clotted cream fudge sauce, loaded with caramel and a rich butter backnote.

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

oh you sexy bastard ;), sounds lush mate

Last time I ordered you put a discount code up and didn't qualify for under £30.
When's this swagger sauce going on sale?

Last time I ordered you put a discount code up and didn't qualify for under £30.
When's this swagger sauce going on sale?
Everytime we do a code its always £30 minimum spend mate, it needs to be to cover the postage in afraid. Even though we charge you £1.99 if its under £30 or free if its over £30 it actually costs us a minimum of £4.45. Thats the reason behind the £30.00 spend for the codes [emoji4]

It will be going live tomorrow afternoon, also some one shots going up and a newsletter [emoji16]

Everytime we do a code its always £30 minimum spend mate, it needs to be to cover the postage in afraid. Even though we charge you £1.99 if its under £30 or free if its over £30 it actually costs us a minimum of £4.45. Thats the reason behind the £30.00 spend for the codes [emoji4]

It will be going live tomorrow afternoon, also some one shots going up and a newsletter [emoji16]

I need some more Apple danish, teatime still brewing.
Need some more lemon biscuit for the squonker, will try a few others too.
Will be waiting for tomorrow:)

Back
Top Bottom