What's new

Horny Mango Clone

zombiejuice

Initiate
Has anyone got any good advice on a horny mango e-liquid clone please? The original tastes very sweet. I want to make as close as possible. Any recipes or indeed suggestions please let me know! I was wondering if some TFA sweetner would be a good basis to start as I have mango concentrate but wondering about the sweetness of the original???

Many thanks in advance :)

I've never tried this but am waiting on some.

I would imagine a mango or 2 variants of mango, some sweetner/ethyl maltol/cotton candy tfa

I would also maybe add a drop of sour to get a juicy sensation from it

I've never tried this but am waiting on some.

I would imagine a mango or 2 variants of mango, some sweetner/ethyl maltol/cotton candy tfa

I would also maybe add a drop of sour to get a juicy sensation from it

Thanks for the suggestions. All being well I aim to come up with a recipe. Would be interested to hear you comments once you have tried it! What percentage would you suggest dropping these in at along with the mango concentrate? Thanks a million once again!

Thanks for the suggestions. All being well I aim to come up with a recipe. Would be interested to hear you comments once you have tried it! What percentage would you suggest dropping these in at along with the mango concentrate? Thanks a million once again!

I have heard good things about the Horny mango and also fantasi mango. They are both on my list to try so I will let you know what I think about them.

I would probably start with just a 10ml/30ml sample and then try and work out what's what being a fruit it shouldn't need much of a steep

Capella sweet mango - 8%
TPA mango - 4%
Tart n sour - 2%
E.M/cotton candy - 1%

Total flavourings 15%

You may find this far to weak but I find it is better to make them weaker than to strong

I have heard good things about the Horny mango and also fantasi mango. They are both on my list to try so I will let you know what I think about them.

I would probably start with just a 10ml/30ml sample and then try and work out what's what being a fruit it shouldn't need much of a steep

Capella sweet mango - 8%
TPA mango - 4%
Tart n sour - 2%
E.M/cotton candy - 1%

Total flavourings 15%

You may find this far to weak but I find it is better to make them weaker than to strong

Many thanks for the futher suggestions. I will order these ingredients and let you know how I find it!

theres a clone knocking about on VHB which is supposed to be spot on....

Back
Top Bottom