What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Endura T22 and coils

Emm4

Initiate
Afternoon all,

I've recently purchased myself a innokin endura T22 and some coils from the same supplier. T22 is great I've been fine with it, currently already had a couple of coils left and now dipping into my new ones however they are much shorter with only 3 holes my other ones were 5 I believe. No the coil isn't hitting the top of the tank ... surely this isn't right. The coils purchased said they were t18/t22 replacement coils so I'm confused....
Thanks
Emma

Afternoon all,

I've recently purchased myself a innokin endura T22 and some coils from the same supplier. T22 is great I've been fine with it, currently already had a couple of coils left and now dipping into my new ones however they are much shorter with only 3 holes my other ones were 5 I believe. No the coil isn't hitting the top of the tank ... surely this isn't right. The coils purchased said they were t18/t22 replacement coils so I'm confused....
Thanks
Emma
Hi, i think you might have been supplied with the wrong coils. i dont have the t18 or t22 but i'm sure i read somewhere that there is a t18E coil that was for the EU and wont work with the t18 or t22. Take a look at this link and hope that helps explain http://www.flavourvapour.co.uk/categories/details/innokin-endura-t18e-coil-x5-15/1185/. all the best

@Emm4 Hi welcome I just been looking for you and all the coils are the five hole ones
Couldn't see any that are smaller

Hi, i think you might have been supplied with the wrong coils. i dont have the t18 or t22 but i'm sure i read somewhere that there is a t18E coil that was for the EU and wont work with the t18 or t22. Take a look at this link and hope that helps explain http://www.flavourvapour.co.uk/categories/details/innokin-endura-t18e-coil-x5-15/1185/. all the best
These didn't state they were t18e .... I haven't got any others so I'm a bit grr about it. Thanks for the link I'll go check it out.

As others have said, get in touch with your supplier @Emm4 - they've given you the wrong coils.
The Endura T18E is a smaller tank than the T18 to comply with new TPD regs (2ml) so the coils will be smaller to fit.

It's a common mistake made by suppliers who know nothing about what they sell. My daughter has ordered T22 coils twice from Amazon and been sent T22E coils instead, it all got sorted but it's a pain in the arse if you're low on coils. It's not an authenticity issue, just poor picking by the supplier.

T22E Coils (smaller tank) you don't want them for the standard T22 /T18 tank
endura-t18e-replacement-coils-5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have originally these and want these below

Replacement coils for the Endura T18 2.5ml and T22 4.5ml Prism tanks. Part of the Endura T18 and T22 Kits. For best results use with eliquid up to 60%VG

Please note this is not compatible with the "E" version T18E 2.0ml tank or "E" version kits.

41LC20a6mYL._SY355_.jpg

Cheers Marcus

Back
Top Bottom