What's new

When is the tfv12 being released

Me too.
My penis is moderately large, and I vape at around half what the op does.
And in true @MrTeaTime fashion I use 40-60ml .

A day.
@mattyk2010 fully agree. Don't add up.

[emoji1]

You know....I've Vaped at 200 watts.....it's ridiculous, and it's not something I've done for more then the life of a battery, which at 200 watts is about 20 mins.....

I've done 100mls in a day....and that was on holiday, by the pool, from 8am til 8pm at 92 degrees and lots of beer.....and having the pool that close meant I could nip in for a wee and one accidental shart

That was with the goon and a set of @smut SMUTons at 140 watts and @Dripworx strawberry custard cream

Aside from the shart, it was a very enjoyable day

[emoji1]

You know....I've Vaped at 200 watts.....it's ridiculous, and it's not something I've done for more then the life of a battery, which at 200 watts is about 20 mins.....

I've done 100mls in a day....and that was on holiday, by the pool, from 8am til 8pm at 92 degrees and lots of beer.....and having the pool that close meant I could nip in for a wee and one accidental shart

That was with the goon and a set of @smut SMUTons at 140 watts and @Dripworx strawberry custard cream

Aside from the shart, it was a very enjoyable day

To be honest I'm pushing 170 on the Vapebreed at the minute. But the coils are 19g NI60 flaptons and the atty has more air than the tornado that took Dorothy on her holibobs, so I need it to get the same level of vape I would from most other setups at 100w.

Folks get too hung up on how many watts to vape at imo. It's just a number innit? I like a hot, thick vape and I'll keep pressing the up button til I get one. But I couldn't give a shit whether I've stopped at 50w or 150w as long as I'm enjoying myself.

Never done 100ml in a day though bud- chain vaping all day man [emoji2]. I may have pushed 70 ish once or twice but that was on an 'I'm just gonna sit here and do fuck all today' kinda day.

To be honest I'm pushing 170 on the Vapebreed at the minute. But the coils are 19g NI60 flaptons and the atty has more air than the tornado that took Dorothy on her holibobs, so I need it to get the same level of vape I would from most other setups at 100w.

Folks get too hung up on how many watts to vape at imo. It's just a number innit? I like a hot, thick vape and I'll keep pressing the up button til I get one. But I couldn't give a shit whether I've stopped at 50w or 150w as long as I'm enjoying myself.

Never done 100ml in a day though bud- chain vaping all day man [emoji2]. I may have pushed 70 ish once or twice but that was on an 'I'm just gonna sit here and do fuck all today' kinda day.
That was exactly what it was.....I was sat in the balcony of the hotel from 5am....just vaping and reading....breakfast was had at 7am, poo and shower by 7.45....then a large coffee or two was had until a decent time in which to partake in beer....which was 10am.....

I just kept pushing the ^^^^^ button until it felt right....the SMUTons will take a huge amount of heat with no problems at all, and I didn't even look at how much power I was using until I got a 'weak battery' message and had to change.....

That was exactly what it was.....I was sat in the balcony of the hotel from 5am....just vaping and reading....breakfast was had at 7am, poo and shower by 7.45....then a large coffee or two was had until a decent time in which to partake in beer....which was 10am.....

I just kept pushing the ^^^^^ button until it felt right....the SMUTons will take a huge amount of heat with no problems at all, and I didn't even look at how much power I was using until I got a 'weak battery' message and had to change.....

Pretty much sums up the way I vape all the time bud. The only time I pay attention is if I know it's creeping up a fair old bit and it's on a dual cell- around 140 I'll take it off and put it on something with more oomph so as my cells last more than 90 minutes. But it's not common.

I bloody love days like that. Coffee, a good book and a nice vape. You've just mapped out my Sunday [emoji106][emoji2]

Pretty much sums up the way I vape all the time bud. The only time I pay attention is if I know it's creeping up a fair old bit and it's on a dual cell- around 140 I'll take it off and put it on something with more oomph so as my cells last more than 90 minutes. But it's not common.

I bloody love days like that. Coffee, a good book and a nice vape. You've just mapped out my Sunday [emoji106][emoji2]
It's fucking great aint it? I did that all day on Saturday.....everyone was out, I watched 4 episodes of the last season of Hannibal.....and Vaped like a cunt all day.....60mls of milk and cookies by @Dripworx was nailed

90ml in a week? That's an average weekend on the dripper for me haha. I'm gonna guess at 12 batteries a day [emoji106]

There's a slightly different question in my mind.
WHAT batteries is this guy using? I'm kind of scared to ask.

please please please don't let it be the mythical efest / trustfire 10,000mAh cells, rated at 60Amps or so.
......... I have a funny feeling that it might be something along those lines though

serious message to OP:
If you really are doing this crazy stuff - be sure you've got decent batteries.
be really REALLY sure they're decent

It's fucking great aint it? I did that all day on Saturday.....everyone was out, I watched 4 episodes of the last season of Hannibal.....and Vaped like a cunt all day.....60mls of milk and cookies by @Dripworx was nailed

I've got a bottle of that actually. Very good call. [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom